Year-round entertaining amid lush bushlands
Surrounded by an idyllic bushland backdrop, this stunning modern home creates a relaxed indoor/outdoor oasis drenched in the sunshine. Commanding a high set position opposite a nature reserve, it occupies an extensive 564sqm level corner block close to Peregian Springs Village shops, local schools and medical facilities while sandy beaches are just a few minutes away.
On the lower level of the home you will find the recently renovated kitchen with granite benchtops and new appliances, 3 generously sized bedrooms, the main bathroom and a light filled lounge opening to a sizeable covered patio provides the perfect atmosphere for year-round living and entertaining. With beautifully maintained 2.5 metre-high hedges wrapping around leafy established gardens where children can play, the property boasts a superb sense of privacy in a wonderfully serene setting. Double lock-up garage converts in minutes to a very stylish, large, rumpus room. The oversized stand-alone master retreat with is located on the second floor and features a generous bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe.
– Near new granite kitchen appointed with stainless appliances
– Four good sized bedrooms complemented by full main bathroom
– Generous standalone master offering an ensuite on top floor
– Air conditioning plus off-street parking for caravan or boat
– Plenty of space to build a sparkling in-ground pool (STCA)