Stunning home promises quiet coastal living
Offering superb privacy and views from all levels to the ocean, this spectacular residence has been designed by David Law Architects to create the perfect environment for an idyllic coastal lifestyle. It’s on an expansive 1,017sqm block, a walk from leafy reserves and Mount Coolum National Park, while also close to beaches, shops and restaurants.
The elegantly crafted interiors offer you a choice of living areas as well as a dining zone and wet bar, while the outdoors showcase two entertaining decks overlooking a pool and gardens. Further features include a new Caesarstone kitchen revealing a stainless gas stove plus dishwasher.
As well as the 4 bedrooms, there’s also a detached studio that makes for a perfect home office, rumpus or guestroom.
There is a separate entrance to one of the bedrooms with ensuite that is currently been used for holiday rental accommodation.
– Four bedrooms, two offer ensuites while one provides walk-in
– Large main bathroom features separate bathtub and shower
– High vaulted ceilings, air conditioning and Naked pool system
– Wine fridge, home office, teenagers’ retreat, CCTV system
– Freestanding lock-up garage with loft plus off street parking