Furnished or Unfurnished Apartment Just Minutes To The Beach!
This fully renovated second-floor apartment is in a prime location on the cusp of Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba, just 150-metres to the water.
With a prized northern aspect, it showcases views across Alexandra Headland and beyond to mountains along with ocean glimpses, capturing cooling gentle sea breezes which circulate throughout the apartment.
Complete with two double-sized bedrooms with built-ins, modern bathroom/laundry combo, light-filled contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled balcony to admire views and soak up ambiance, plus single lock up garage. There are ceiling fans, carpet in bedrooms and tiles in living area.
It’s only a short stroll to either Mooloolaba Esplanade with its plethora of cafes and restaurants, famous family-friendly beach and other attractions; or a scenic walk down to Alexandra Headland beach for a swim or a surf – one of the Sunshine Coast’s most picturesque spots. Enjoy an ice-cold beer at the Surf Club before heading home to continue happy hour on the balcony – life is good!
Secure your slice of Sunshine Coast nirvana today and embrace a lifestyle of sand, sunshine and surf.
***Please note that if the property is leased unfurnished, there will be no car space available to use throughout the tenancy as furniture will be stored for the owner***
* Location, Northerly Outlook
* 150-Metres To Water, Ocean Glimpses From Every Room
* Stylishly Renovated, Presentation Shines
* 2 Double-Sized Bedrooms With Built-Ins
* Modern Kitchen & Bathroom/Laundry Combo
* Glorious Outlook Across Alex & Beyond
* Tiled North-Facing Balcony with Ocean Glimpses
* SLUG, Small Established Complex Of Only 15
* Short Stroll To Mooloolaba & Alex Beaches
* Sand, Sunshine, Surf – A Lifestyle To Savour!
To apply for the property please follow the prompts via the realestate.com.au advertisement – Apply Now – Ignite application platform. No access code required.
Preference will be given to applicants who attend the open for inspection.