Exciting possibilities in prime coastal locale
An outstanding opportunity to capitalise on an idyllic beachside locale, this original cottage complete with fully self-contained granny flat presents endless potential for owner occupiers, astute investors and developers alike. It’s set on a generous 607sqm block, approximately 800 metres from the nearest beach entrance, with Coles Supermarket and a choice of popular eateries just a stroll away.
The granny flat is immaculately presented and can be lived in while you design your new residence at the front of the block, then knock it down later or rent it out for an additional income stream. For those seeking investment opportunities or dual income options, you can leave the granny flat as is, redesign the original home then rent them both out, or knock it all down and rebuild (STCA).
– Granny flat features Caesarstone kitchen, gas cooktop and aircon
– 36m2 covered outdoor area off granny flat for entertaining
– Generously scaled, rectangular parcel of land, nearly level
– Offering an abundance of potential in a fast growing suburb
– Short walk to Stumers Creek Dog Park and the patrolled beach
– Moments from quality public schools and St Andrew’s College
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.