Wake up to nature at this charming family home in beautiful Valdora.
Set on just over nine acres of private bushland, with an opportunity to sub divide, it offers an idyllic lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle.
It’s all about the setting at this home. With beautiful views across Maroochy River Valley towards Mt Coolum, the high set home is accessed via a long driveway, tucked away from view.
A seasonal creek runs through the property into two dams which provide green shady areas to relax.
Exuding a warm and inviting atmosphere with pitched ceilings, exposed timber beams and timber VJ panelling, it has a cosy treehouse feel, with plenty of natural light.
The charming kitchen is central to the home and looks out towards the mountains and treetops.
Open plan living dining with a cosy brick open fireplace opens through two sets of doors to the front of the home and to the expansive undercover alfresco area, perfect for year-round living.
All of the bedrooms have built in robes and two bedrooms open to the outdoors.
There is also a modern family bathroom and separate toilet, plus a separate spacious laundry.
This enviable location allows you to enjoy the very best of country living, with the advantage of being just a 15-minutes-drive from beautiful Coolum beach. Maroochydore CBD is 20 minutes away and it’s just five minutes from the M1. There are also a variety of schools close by, making it the ideal choice for families.
Sub-divide now or later, this property offers plenty of opportunity for the new buyer.
The block is easy to access and parking is not a problem, with a double undercover carport and extra space for additional vehicles.
At a glance:
• Three-bedroom family home on over nine acres
• Private, leafy, high set position with stunning views
• Expansive outdoor entertainment deck and verandas
• Central kitchen overlooks open plan living/dining
• Three built in bedrooms
• Modern family bathroom/separate toilet
• Separate purpose-built laundry
• Pitched ceilings and timber panelling
• Open brick fireplace
• Country lifestyle close to beach, shops, schools and motorway
• Opportunity to sub divide
• Tranquil peaceful setting
• Double carport and extra parking