Near New Four-Bedroom Home In Great Location
Just a few minutes to the beach and a short stroll to peaceful lakes and cafes, this modern, low-maintenance four-bedroom home is just five years old and perfect for families or the astute investor.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, with great neighbours, the home is well presented and offers a great layout with spacious open plan living.
With stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space, the stylish kitchen is at the heart of the home.
The airconditioned living/dining area opens through sliding glass doors to the undercover dining area complete with ceiling fan. The perfect spot to kick back with family and friends.
Complete with a handy shed for all the tools, the back garden is fully fenced, perfect for fur babies or little ones.
The main bedroom is airconditioned and complete with a modern ensuite.
All of the queen-size bedrooms are also fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
A combination of quality floor tiles and carpets compliment the neutral interior colour scheme.
At the front of the home, well separated from the bedrooms, the media room is great for teenagers to hang out or could also double as a fifth bedroom for a larger family or home office.
Conveniently close to both Maroochy CBD and Kawana, Mountain Creek is a central location very popular with families.
Brightwater primary school and Mountain Creek High School are also right on your doorstep.
Low maintenance living, close to shops, schools, cafes and fifteen minutes to Kawana or Maroochydore. What’s not to love about that?
At a glance:
• Four-bedroom, two-bathroom home in quiet cul-de-sac
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops
• Open plan airconditioned living/dining opens to alfresco area
• Airconditioned main bedroom with ensuite
• All queen size bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
• Media room or fifth bedroom/home office
• Fully fenced back garden with garden shed
• Lock-up garage with space saving laundry
• Low maintenance
• Walking distance to lake and café
• Close to Maroochy CBD and Kawana
• Primary and high schools on your doorstep