Beerwah is the new black!
Best known as home to the iconic Australia Zoo and offering a laidback semi-rural lifestyle, with everything you could possibly need on your doorstep, the Hinterland town of Beerwah is definitely one to watch.
Conveniently situated just a twenty-minute drive to Caloundra or the rolling hills of Maleny and an hour’s drive from Brisbane, its enviable location makes this tranquil township a popular choice for commuters and those seeking a more relaxed way of living.
Perfectly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac and part of a boutique, well maintained apartment complex, this freshly painted two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse will appeal to downsizers, young couples, or the astute investor.
Mostly owner-occupied and boasting a private position, with a fully fenced front courtyard, it offers safety and security, with friendly neighbours who keep an eye out for each other.
Built over two levels, the full-size kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, while the open plan living dining area opens to the front covered patio. Double doors lead to another side patio screened by private greenery.
Upstairs, the airconditioned main bedroom has a built-in robe, ensuite and overlooks a gorgeous mature frangipani tree. The second bedroom is serviced by a second bathroom.
There is also a single lock-up garage and plenty of storage space.
Low body corporate fees add to the appeal and its handy location within walking distance of the Beerwah Hotel, train station, shopping centre and cafes make it ideal for those seeking the ultimate in convenience.
At a glance:
• Two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse in prime position
• Located in the heart of beautiful Beerwah
• Walking distance to public transport, schools, shops and cafes
• 20 minutes from Caloundra and Hinterland/one hour to Brisbane
• Private position with fully fenced front courtyard
• Full-size kitchen, with plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan living opens to side patio with private greenery
• Ariconditioned main bedroom has ensuite and built-in robe
• Second bedroom serviced by separate bathroom
• Ceiling fans in main living area and bedrooms
• Single lock up garage
• Low body corporate fees
• Mainly owner occupied
• Well maintained complex