Security and serenity in beautiful Yaroomba
Located within the prestigious Vantage gated community, just 1.2km from the white sands and crystal blue waters of Yaroomba Beach, this 588sq m block of land offers the perfect opportunity for those seeking a quiet, secure parcel of land to build their dream family home.
Set in a secluded, leafy cul-de-sac, surrounded by quality homes, the fully fenced, north-east facing block is adjacent to the golf course and has direct access to the beach via Palmers Coolum Resort, which is currently undergoing a $100 million dollar redevelopment.
With no on-street parking, and no through road for vehicles, this beautifully landscaped, whisper-quiet street offers safety and security for families and a secluded, tranquil oasis away from the daily grind.
Enviably positioned between Noosa and Maroochydore and located on the beach side of the highway, this exclusive gated estate is close to shops, Coolum’s bustling café strip, schools and public transport.
Boasting a leafy bushland backdrop, it is also just minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport and 90 minutes-drive from Brisbane, making it the perfect choice for those who commute for work while still enjoying the relaxed Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
Within the sought-after estate is a gorgeous park with playground, making it a haven for growing families in need of room to move and play.
Offering the ideal location to live like you are on holidays all year-round, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a generous-size block of land in this sought after Yaroomba enclave.
At a glance
• 588sq m parcel of land in Yaroomba
• Located in the prestigious Vantage gated estate
• Fully fenced and north-east facing
• Set in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac with bushland setting
• Direct access to beach via Coolum Resort
• Adjacent to golf course
• Close to Coolum’s café strip, shops and schools
• Minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
• Halfway between Noosa and Maroochydore
• 90-minute drive to Brisbane
• Parkland and playground within estate perfect for families