Prime position with majestic views
Imagine yourself preparing dinner at your kitchen bench, as you look out over the stunning mountain ranges and majestic Mt Coolum. Or entertaining family and friends with a barbecue on the expansive covered front timber deck while you soak up the views.
You can enjoy all this and more at this beautifully-presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Coolum.
Boasting an elevated position to take full advantage of the breath-taking views and cooling breezes, it is the perfect home for a young family, couple or downsizers seeking a relaxed, peaceful lifestyle while still being close to the beach and all amenities. It is also just a short drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport, Maroochy CBD and Noosa Heads.
The galley style kitchen is central to the home and overlooks the airconditioned main living and dining area, which opens to the entertainment deck, seamlessly blending the indoor/outdoor areas.
The main bedroom has a stylish modern ensuite and also opens through to the covered deck. Sit and enjoy your morning coffee while looking out to Mt Coolum or relax with a book and a glass of bubbles after a long day at work.
All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the main bedroom is airconditioned.
Timber-look flooring and a neutral colour palette will allow you to add your own style and flair and the home has been well-maintained and is ready for the new owner to simply move in and make new memories.
With plenty of parking underneath or potential to build in downstairs and just minutes to the beach, shops, schools this home ticks all the boxes.
At a glance
• Elevated position in sought after locale
• Surrounded by quality homes
• Large block
• Private, leafy setting with breathtaking views
• Spacious, open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Large, covered entertainment deck
• Main bedroom with ensuite and access to deck
• All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Airconditioned main bedroom and living area
• Plenty of undercover parking
• Potential to add value by building in underneath
• Close to beach, shops, schools and airport