Opportunity knocks at this spacious Mount Coolum unit
With beautiful Mount Coolum as your backdrop and ideally located just a short drive from the beach, golf course, shops, and cafes, it’s not surprising this spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom unit has been tightly held for more than 20 years by the current owner.
Set well back from the street, and offering a private, peaceful setting, this low maintenance home is perfect for a young couple, small family, retirees, or the astute investor.
Offering the perfect opportunity to enter the competitive Sunshine Coast real estate market, it boasts a spacious, open-plan living area, central kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, and plenty of storage.
The main bedroom is complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite, while both guest bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by a second bathroom.
A spacious laundry features plenty of built-in storage.
The tiled main living/dining area is air conditioned and opens through to the covered alfresco area, complete with spa bath and neat, low maintenance gardens.
There is also a fully-fenced garden, perfect for small children or pets.
Other features include a single lock-up garage with internal access, as well as a second undercover parking space, plus a garden shed for all the tools.
Enjoy this neat and tidy apartment as is, or update and reap the rewards, you cannot go wrong investing in this sought-after locale.
At a glance:
• Spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom unit in the heart of Mount Coolum
• Striking backdrop, close to beach, golf course, schools, and shops
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Guest bedrooms with built-ins
• Air conditioned tiled living/dining opens to covered alfresco with spa bath
• Generous laundry with ample storage
• Fully fenced, low maintenance garden
• Private, peaceful setting
• Lock up parking, plus extra carport