Contract Crashed, Property Must Be Sold This Weekend!
Set on a large 984sqm, fully-fenced parcel of land in the heart of beautiful Glass House Mountains, this charming Queenslander has been fully renovated and is ready for the next family to simply move in and enjoy all that it has to offer. Neat as a pin, freshly painted, with brand new, kitchen and bathrooms, it has been lovingly restored to its former glory.
Conveniently close to shops, schools, and public transport, the quaint, character-filled home features three bedrooms, separate lounge room, sunroom, self-contained approved second dwelling and large versatile work shed or extra living space. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a big block in a growth area at a great price!
• Brand new kitchen with timber benchtops and ample cupboard space
• Airconditioned main living area
• Main bedroom with built in wardrobe and air-conditioning
• Cute sunroom perfect for curling up with a book
• Floating timber floors in bedrooms and living room
• Separate approved grannyflat with shower and toilet
• Huge laundry/work shed/extra living space
• Double car park/side access
• Low maintenance gardens with fully returfed lawns
• Walking distance to schools and kindy, close to all amenities